Have you ever noticed how much “hard work” is going on in the world today?
When you’re in the middle of doing something you really love, I mean your really passionate about it, do you think “whew, this is really hard work”?
Among other possibilities the word “hard” is often defined as “difficult”, “not easy” or “dispassionate”.
I’ve noticed over time that the concept of what is hard is passed on from generation to generation.
- Work hard in school to get good grades (scholarship).
- Work hard to get ahead (succeed).
- Work hard now, play later.
Working hard involved some kind of frustration or desire for a different set of circumstances.
When we’re in the middle of an activity that we’re passionate about, or doing our heart work, time stands still, we take no heed of the energy we’re investing, we’re on a roll. Regardless of our circumstances we are free.
Pursuing our heart work allows us to experience the Divine. It allows us to be present, in the moment. I’m coming to realize that life, or more appropriately living, is about doing our heart work at all times. It’s about have a team doing their heart work.
When I’m sharing about Reiki, Music, personal freedom or…whatever, as a speaker or singer, from my heart, and letting others do their purpose – or job – we always have an incredible experience.
When I try to do someone else’s job (and I have) OR I am doing a job that someone else suggested I should do, at that time I find that;
- I am out of alignment with trusting that it will all turn out perfectly as in – I am afraid of the results
- I don’t believe that God will keep His Word
- And ultimately I am afraid that I haven’t kept my end of the bargain…maybe I believe I should have done more or done it better or faster or whatever may come to mind
We all pay the price. And whatever is going on is truly HARD WORK!
Allow yourself to do your heart work first and it will never become hard work later.