After taking a break from directing we are putting together a new chorus.
It will be a mixed harmony A Cappella Chorus to include male and female singers!!!
Many of the details are still in the works but…if the following resonates with you comment below or give us a call…
– To enjoy being part of a team “sport”
– To relish the moments when the “belief” of the “I am” are all that exist in the performance
– To have the chance to experience the timeless moments that when the chords ring (everyone is in the “zone”), and the story then comes alive .
– To have the energy fills you up as if nothing else existed but “this moment in time”.
WHEN listening or performing:
– You feel alive when power and the passion live in the music.
– You lose track of time
– You love the endless “self-perpetuating” existence of the music, the memories that it rekindles, and the creation of life for everyone that the music touches, performer and audience alike.
You’re willing to invest some time to create a performance that is:
2. In tune
3. In sync and finally ….
Or check in on FB